Total BMX Tech 2 Cassette Hub - Silver 9 Tooth
Latest version of the popular Tech hubs with some cleaned up flange detailing and central hub ridge for individuality.
As used by Mark Webb, Alex Coleborn, Chance Brejnakowski and others the Tech V2 rear hub uses a fully CNC machined alloy hub shell with low profile, recessed spoke flanges for great strength and low weight. The female axle is heat treated chromoly and uses 2x 17mm hex nuts for a neat and safe look, these hex bolts also feature a 6mm allen broach for multiple tool fittings with the Male version using a heat treated 14mm axle with 17mm alloy nuts.
The Tech rear hubs use the reputable, tried and tested SDS switch driver system which allows the user the option to switch the hub to left hand or right hand drive in minutes with simple tools. This SDS system features 4 independently sprung pawls and runs on hard wearing, low maintenance polymer bushes, the hub shell uses 2 high quality Japanese sealed cartridge bearings with CNC machining alloy cones for smooth and long lasting performance.
- Female and Male axle versions available
- CNC 6061T Alloy shell
- RHD/ LHD switchable driver with 4 pawls, using shim system for longer life
- Precision sealed 6902 bearings
- Driver side flange PCD- 51.5MM
- on driver side Flange PCD- 45MM
- 36 holes
- Hub Guards and Titanium axles available (sold separately)
- Weight: Male 457grams / Female 467grams
- Colour: Purple