Voltron V2 is the latest version of the Mark Webb signature frame, we spent a lot of time discussing with Mark how we could improve the original frame further as the current version had been an awesome frame. Firstly we added a tapered down tube to the to V2, this allowed us to have a larger weld surface area at the head tube junction, this is an area which is under high stress from BMX riding so adding even more strength is great.
Next up we changed the brake pivots so that when used brakeless the frame will look neater and the pivot mountings less visible, along with the new Laser cut Total stay bridge and extra Tyre clearance for fat tyres.
In a nutshell, it is stronger, cleaner and the best Voltron to date.
• Headtube angle: 75.2 Degrees
• Stand over height: 8.5″ (measured from centre of BB - centre of TT)
• Mid BB 11.75″ height (Heat treated)
• Rear Length: 13.2″ slammed - 13.4″ centred
• Tapered Down tube/ seat tube/ seat stays/ chain stays
• Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
• Integrated Head tube (Heat Treated)
• Removable brake lugs and tabs
• 5mm thick Heat treated dropouts
• Extra clearance for FAT tyres
• Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
• Anti rust treatment inside and out prior to painting
• Highest quality materials used throughout
• TT Lengths: 20.3", 20.6", 21″, 21.25"
• Weight- 4.85lbs / 2.2kg for the 20.6″ TT
• (1) Year warranty
• Colours: Black ED, Black Gloss, Pearl White, Raw, Green Metallic, Pink Metallic, Chrome
NOTE: We do not warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, there is a small risk of catching your foot on the dual cable hanger causing thread damage.